Friday 29 April 2011

Slightly drunk...

...so probably shouldn't be updating this, but anyway, I am, so yeah. It's been a long day, there was that whole royal wedding thing, which looked nice enough - went to a party to 'celebrate' this event, a party that had so many nuggets of emotional complexities it would probably make a good stage play for someone (oh okay then, if you insist), followed by a nice little interview on the newly-launched Huntingdon Community Radio about my Hunts Post stuff, about my bands, and about the play. And then I find out that 'Oscar Pike...' has finally completely sold out for the CB2 performances (both of them). I really need to get my lines nailed at some point, it's in like 13 days or something. I still think it could be the production that 'makes me', but equally I'm trying to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on myself. But still, this could make me. I need to get this right.

Tomorrow (well, today, kind of) I'm up early to rehearse with Eureka Stockade ahead of Sunday's festival appearance (on the same stage as The Boomtown Rats!), followed by Oscar Pike rehearsals, and then watching Cambridge United lose their last home game of their season. But first I need to finish watching this 'Heroes Of Comedy' documentary about why Bernard Manning is a genius. I'm not convinced, to be honest.

No comments: