Wednesday 17 November 2010

Gig report: Aidy @ The Punter, Cambridge

Band: Aidy (trio set)
Venue: The Punter, Cambridge (headline)
Date: 17/11/10
Audience: Just like the venue - lovely, and charming
Set: Not sure
Notes: I really enjoyed this gig, I'd never been to The Punter before and it's a lovely place that is remarkably easy for me to get to. The acoustic event, with 5 acts playing in the 'barn' area, found us play to a nice audience, on the bill with top quality acts, and everybody felt very comfortable. Aidy was on good form tonight, with the ancedotes well recieved by the audience and with enough humour for it to be enjoyable whilst never interfering with the songs. I came out of this one smiling, it was an easy gig, but we played well (on a personal level probably the best I've played for Aidy) and felt very welcome throughout.

No comments: