Monday 29 November 2010

The ambulance that just keeps on getting stuck

My play 'An Ambulance Stuck In Traffic', which I originally wrote about 4 years ago, is enjoying a bit of a comeback this year. It was initially written for WriteOn in Cambridge, and enjoyed a couple other Cambs dates before rightly being put to bed (well, sold to the publishers). This year though London Theatre group 'First Draft' have taken it under their wing, with 3 sublime performances in Waterloo, and I've now just been told they're performing it again on December 10th as part of their end of year cabaret show. It's also up for an award that night. Gutted I can't be there to find out if it wins or not, as that's the same night at the Cracking Tunes Christmas gig, but there's a tingly bit of excitement in me at least.

No comments: