Thursday 4 November 2010

Christmas script

I just looked back on what I wrote on here exactly a year ago today...this time last year I was in a terrible mess, trying to write the Christmas show and struggling for inspiration. One year later, and it's an identical situation. I've been working on this script for a week now, it's a comedy called 'The Day The Carol Singers Stole Christmas', I've got every festive hit blaring out to the extent that I'm expecting my landlady to complain, I've tried caffeine, I've tried alcohol, I've tried sleep...the idea is a goodun, probably my best yet. But can I fucking write it? Of course not. The show opens on the 17th December, the cast want/need the script. I've got a million other things on the go. I'm stressed. I probably shouldn't be writing this and actually getting on with it.

No comments: