Sunday 13 February 2011

Gone Midnight - day 2 of filming

Hard work this film lark, isn't it? And I wasn't even doing anything apart from hold up the odd light, suggest the odd line, and eat excessive amounts of pizza. They're a bunch of geniuses working on this though - the talent in that tiny room was flattering, the work everybody was putting in was almost exhausting to watch. I had to leave the second day of filming after 7 hours in Haslingfield to play a gig, but I see from Vorno's Facebook status late last night that 'Gone Midnight' was eventually finished. Can't wait to see it when all the many scenes are pieced together. My first attempt at screen writing, mentored by knowledgeable and creative people, has been a steep learning curve, but one which hopefully should hold me in good stead for the future. I didn't think learning could be this fun.

No comments: