Saturday 2 October 2010

Gig report: Aidy @ BBC Radio Cambridgeshire

Band: Aidy
Venue: BBC Radio Cambridgeshire (studio 1)
Date: 31/09/10
Audience: Probably thousands (on FM radio)
Set: Pain In My Heart, Prettyish, 3 Years
Notes: Confused by the fact the BBC moved studios, I was a bit late for this and was lucky that I still ended up playing despite turning up as the radio show started. It was the last ever 'Audio Files' show to be broadcast on a Thursday, it's a show which has been great for the Cambridge music scene and one which I've had the privilege of playing with both Under The Streetlamp and The Damsons in the past. This one seemed far more informal than previous events, the atmosphere was nice and because of this we played pretty well I think. 3 songs, good vibe, much enjoyed.

No comments: