Sunday 1 April 2012

Gig report: Trevor Jones Band @ The Cornerhouse, Cambridge

Band: The Trevor Jones Band
Venue: The Cornerhouse, Cambridge
Date: 29/03/12
Audience: Small, friendly
Set: All I Am, Alive, Roll On The Rain, I Don't Wanna' Talk About It, Can't Take This Anymore, Falling
Notes: I was knackered from all the London theatre activity and made it to the venue ten minutes before going on stage as had just been rehearsing with The British IBM down the road. I think we were all a little tired (Trev's recently had twins), but that doesn't mean it wasn't a good gig - it was just nice, chilled, undemanding for both band and the audience. We played this as an acoustic trio as Tony our bassist couldn't make it, and we were supporting the excellent Benjamin Bloom. Minimal audience but friendly enough, it was very much a gig to keep our hand in, worth doing I think.

No comments: