Wednesday 25 April 2012

Gig report: Trevor Jones Band @ Samuel Pepys, Huntingdon

Band: Trevor Jones Band
Venue: The Samuel Pepys, Huntingdon
Date: 20/04/12
Audience: Busy, friendly
Set: All I Am, Badman, Alive, I Don't Wanna' Talk About It, Roll On The Rain, I Can't Take This Anymore, Old Fashioned Woman, Shine A Light, She Was Me, Falling, Solid Ground. Encore: Did I Tell You That I Love You?, Alive (reprise)
Notes: Nice little gig this, I've never liked Huntingdon but I think we actually played the best venue in the town - The Samuel Pepys is a lovely little place, packed with friendly people. Promoted by Allan's Promotions who have always been very good to us, this was a fairly generic Trevor Jones Band set, a touch unrehearsed but we hit our stride in good time, went down well, got an encore, had two lovely support acts, can't argue with that at all really.

No comments: