Tuesday 23 February 2010

A little step in the right direction

It's all good, you know. Just generally. Last night I met up with our Brighton Fringe director, Gytha, who is continually impressive - she really knows her stuff and I think 'Cat Food' is in good hands, which is a great weight off my slightly burdened shoulders. Today, alongside playing a decent gig, I found out my short play 'Letters To Sparkle' is going to be performed at RADA, which is a huge leap forwards, I'm pretty excited. Which is not always a good thing because it's nearly midnight, it's a Tuesday evening and I have work in the morning, but I'm really moving in the right direction, I guess slowly I have been for a while, but for once it actually feels like the endless writing, drumming and causing mischief is going to get me somewhere. Perhaps. I'm happy at the moment, anyway.

No comments: