Sunday 8 September 2013

Gig report: Fred's House @ The Corn Exchange, Hertford

Band: Fred's House
Venue: The Corn Exchange, Hertford
Date: 06/09/13
Audience: Plenty of them, respectful
Set: Looking Glass, I'm Not Saying, Wrong Time, Face In The Water, Hold On, Marz (no drums), Last Thing I Wanted, Take A Ride, Fine Life, Marathon Man
Notes: Headline slot at the lovely big Hertford Corn Exchange as part of an event to showcase some of the bands playing at the forthcoming Folkstock Festival. I had issues finding this place - my sat nav took me to Harlow, which is a bit out of the way, and parking outside this venue is a nightmare. Still, these issues aside, it was a very tight performance - headlining meant we didn't hit the stage until 11pm, by which time both the audience and band looked a little tired, but we're in good shape - it was also the first chance to play new song, Hold On, too - which is a cracker.

No comments: