Tuesday 21 June 2011

Recording with The Prisoner Of Mars

Had the pleasure of once again recording with The Prisoner Of Mars (aka Bryan Shore) this evening - popped by for a quick hour after work and managed to play congas on six tracks. I love artistic freedom, I appreciate the need for structure, but sometimes it's good to let loose, and it really works with these songs. This is for the fourth Prisoner Of Mars album, the third collection of original tunes, and the second one I've appeared on. From what I've heard this is his most adventurous offering to date, very much looking forward to hearing the results. Got back from recording, ate some pizza, had a shower then finished all the script material for Friday. I've taken on a lot, but I reckon it's all coming together rather nicely.

No comments: