Monday 26 January 2009

Time...

If only I could think of a better title for this post than 'Time...' - and I think I'm a creative rascal? I frustrate myself sometimes. But it was a good weekend all the same, the creative juices are very much flowing, I just need time to nail a few ideas. But time is quickly running out - the deadline for the Brighton Fringe is the 9th February and I still have no idea what I'm taking up there yet, and Edinburgh no longer seems like it's miles away. FA Cup this weekend on the telly didn't help things either, but I'm taking a few days to wrap up a few plays this week. One idea - about a diabetic, has really turned out well, helped mostly by the fact I am sat next to one in the office which is handy for research etc. On Friday night I saw the amazing comedian Rhod Gilbert in Cambridge, Saturday afternoon myself and Alan 'Soundman' Morgan met up with 209radio and confirmed my new 10 episode series for them, Saturday evening started recording 'Petrolfingers' - our new comedy podcast, with Heather acting superbly throughout, Sunday played a gig with my old mucker James in Cambridge at the Cornerhouse. Creative weekend? Yep, so mustn't grumble, but it's hardly world domination, yet, although I reckon that's just around the corner, *rubs hands with excitement*

No comments: