Tuesday 18 November 2008

Christmas

The idea of putting on a Christmas show seemed good at the time but already I'm faced with a few problems; such as lack of leading actor, lack of venue confirmation and the fact that Christmas is getting a bit close. Still; I said I'd do it, and I'd feel silly now if it didn't happen - and the cast members I do have left are amazing. Calling venues has been a problem because they don't open during the day and I'm usually tucked away in a studio in the evening, but it will work itself out - I kind of feel like I owe it to my remaining cast members (Heather, Vaughan, Victoria) for the show to go ahead. I also feel I shouldn't be writing this right now, on my afternoon tea break at work, and instead I should be calling every actor possible to see if they can join us on Thursday night for the first rehearsal...

In the meantime, my head is continually exploding with all manner of ideas, just written a short 5 minute film, and as I've just found out my takings from this year's Edinburgh Fringe are now in my bank balance, I'm going to buy a camcorder and attempt to make a little Youtube short. You can only but try....

No comments: