Monday 20 April 2009

Busy stuff

It's gonna be a busy week I think...plans for the week:

- Write/finish the sketch show. Our slot has been moved forward by a week, which is concerning as we've not confirmed the cast, and our time slot is now 2pm @ The Boathouse in Cambridge which isn't ideal. Okay, lets be honest; it's a rubbish slot. But it's part of the Cambridge Comedy Festival, which also features the likes of Ardal O'Hanlon and Arthur Smith, it's probably a good thing to be in the same pamphlet as them with whatever shite we churn out. Must remember though, as I seem to often forget, *Cambridge is not the world*

- Write/finish monologue 'Mega Value Mickey' - just because I want to, I don't mind too much about not being part of WriteOn's 'Monologues and Duologue's' season but equally it's a good idea and the deadline is this week. Must remember though, *Cambridge is not the world*

- Organise other dates for the Edinburgh show, and ask the Brighton team what the hell is going on with rehearsals as the show is just over 3 weeks away and nobody knows what's going on.

- Get an agent, and stop being a producer.

And listen to more Camera Obscura, who are a beautiful band. Got in a bit of an argument with somebody at 2am on Friday night/Saturday morning as he mocked my sandwich toastie maker. You see - that's what happens when I don't gig, I get drunk and into domestic rows about kitchen appliances. Thank god I've got 2 gigs this weekend, even if it's with a band I've quit.

No comments: